The Bessie Smith Cultural Center has 70 parking spaces in its lot after 6pm available. There is parking at the meters on MLK and Houston Streets. After 6pm, there are various public parking lots near our property that are available.
The following items are prohibited:
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Glass containers
- Framed or large backpacks
- Fireworks or explosives
- Skateboards, scooters, hover boards, personal motorized vehicles or bicycles
- Video/Audio equipment: No video or audio recording will be allowed
- Metal aerosol containers, including sunscreen
- Weapons of any kind or firearms
- Illegal substances (including narcotics or drug paraphernalia)
- Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- No illegal vending is permitted.
- No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are allowed.