GENERAL ADMISSION LAWN SEATING
Seating is on a first come, first serve basis. For the full description of general admission lawn seating guidelines, as well as seating for guests with disabilities, please click here.
Audience Member Conduct
Audience members are expected to be respectful of fellow concertgoers as well as Levitt AMP Chattanooga staff and volunteers.
Please click here to review the items you can and cannot bring with you to Levitt AMP Chattanooga concerts, as well as a full list of conduct that may result in your removal from concert grounds.
A wide array of food and beverages are available at local vendors area. Underage and excessive drinking will not be tolerated.
If you plan on consuming alcohol at Levitt AMP Chattanooga, please read the venue's alcohol policy.
As part of our partnership with The City of Chattanooga, recycling bins are located throughout the lawn area. Please do your part by disposing of your trash properly and recycling all plastic and aluminum products.
Smoking is not permitted in the restrooms, lawn area, vendor areas, or while waiting in lines such as concessions, merchandise... etc. This includes tobacco and electronic cigarettes.
Tailgating is strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, drinking alcoholic beverages, grilling out, and games or any other activities that may obstruct or distract traffic. LEVITT AMP CHA MANAGEMENT TEAM appreciates your cooperation in helping us provide a safe environment for all patrons.
There is ample FREE parking within walking distance to Bessie Smith Cultural Center (directly behind the venue within the City of Chattanooga Government Parking) and including metered off-street parking deck. Motorcycles may park at their own risk in the specified parking lots or surrounding area. There is not a specific parking area for motorcycles.
• Seat cushions
• Bottled water
• Rain jackets/Ponchos
• Small umbrellas (No golf umbrellas)
• Fireworks or incendiary devices of any kind Glass or metal containers
• Weapons of any kind (regardless of concealed or carry permit)
• Recording devices of any kind - Audio or Visual
• Professional cameras. Cameras with detachable lenses
• Glowsticks, bracelets, necklaces or any other glow item of any kind
• Inflatable larger than a basketball
• Large umbrellas / Golf umbrellas
• Laser pointers • Tools (wrenches, pliers, etc.)
• Pets (except service animals)
• Aerosol spray cans
• Posters larger than 8.5" x 11"
• Musical instruments
• Selfie sticks
• *Any other deemed unacceptable by LEVITT AMP CHA MANAGEMENT TEAM