- No alcohol is allowed on Santa Fe City Park Property.
- Beer is available at Second Street Brewing and Violet Crown Cinema. Get there early for a spot on their patios!
- Camp/lawn chairs are welcome but not directly in front of the stage/dance area.
- Outside food and non alcoholic beverages are welcome.
- There are food vendors on-site, as well as local restaurants all around the Railyard.
- Friendly, leashed dogs are allowed but not encouraged.
There is parking (metered until 6:00) all around the Railyard and surrounding areas. The Railyard parking garage is open on Camino de la Familia and Manhattan. Concertgoers are encouraged to ride bikes to the concerts along the Railyard bike trail with valet bike parking sponsored by Santa Fe bicycle store Mellow Vello. Bike safely. Wear a helmet and be sure to have bike lights for the ride home!