- Bring your lawn chairs, blankets and picnic! Patrons to the free
- Y Block site will be open to public prior to 6 pm start time (excepting where marked)
- Bring your own food and beverages
- On site food and beverage concessions will be available (alcohol purchase will require I.D.)
- Check out downtown restaurants before or after the performances!
- Please clean up your area at the end of the evening (garbage and recycling bins will be provided)
- Service dogs are always welcome
- To ensure a safe and welcoming experience for all concertgoers, other dogs are only allowed if: they are well-behaved; they are kept by owner's side on a short (6 ft. or less), non-retractable leather or nylon leash; their owners pick up after them; and their owners agree to cover any damage, should it occur. Concert organizers reserve the right to ask that owners remove pets from the concert, if needed.
Free parking is available at downtown street meters after 5 pm on weekdays (and all day Saturday and Sunday). For nearby parking garages, might we suggest:
- INB Parking Garage: adjacent to Levitt AMP concert site, at 4th and Capitol (suggested $5 donation to support three non-profits activating Levitt AMP concerts
- Herndon Parking Garage: adjacent to the Hoogland Center for the Arts, at 6th and Capitol ($5 fee)
- Underground parking garage benesth Springfield Public Library (free after 5 pm; accessible via 7th Street Alley, north of Library)